Saturday, July 21, 2007






So like yesterday was kind of a fun day!
Went down to Amk, met up with Tong & Co.
Bought a handbag from I-forgotten-what-shop.
Then went to Funland.
Pool-ed and slacked.
Daddy came, sat down and talked a lil'.
Get money from him then went to Funland.
Something happened and a bloodfight broke out, gruesome!
Gave Simon the whole packet of my Pallmall menthol cos' it tasted crappy.
Bought the menthol plus instead.
Aaron tried to catch a pooh for me, but failed.
Lemon tried and also failed.
So they called Ahfu, and he opened the machine.
Took a dollar from them and gave us the pooh, how great!
And my phone have been really naughty these few days.
Haven't been listening to me, keep rejecting my SIM card.
Cabbed down to Cherries with Aaron & Co.
Sadly, there were alot under 18 so we could'nt enter.
Cabbed to Boat Quay, all the pubs were packed.
So slacked and decided to go to Dhoby Ghaut's Cathay.
Caught Vacancy NC16, quite good a movie.
Was quite thrilling, Aaron & I were like practically covering our eyes.
Super hilarious!
After movie, cabbed to West Garden's Macdonalds.
Had big breakfast then slacked, I really like that night-safari-look-alike atmosphere.
Cabbed home aftermath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home